The Gainsborough Hotel in Blackpool is a pet friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of your family. That's why we open the doors to our guests with four-legged friends. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small pets and dogs at the hotel but in the interest of safety and other guests we require that the following statement be adhered to whilst a guest in the hotel.
- By arrangement with the hotel only
- Small to Medium pets only - generally under 40lbs
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a lead when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the concierge with advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlet of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
-Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.